All these routines are from the PROFIL/BIAS package.
An extra routine for SGI.
- fpSGI.c (thanks to Helmut Jarausch, RWTH Aachen)
Some compilers changed the conventions concerning the use of underscores. This may cause some difficulties. Trouble like this was reported by users of Solaris and Linux.
For INTLAB and b4m the routine setround can be downloaded as source code and (for some architectures) in compiled form:
The m-file containing the description
The C-code for:
- MS Windows
The compiled mex/dll-files:
Compiled mex-files for some architectures:
- MacOSX (thanks to Prof. Oishi, Waseda university)
- MacOSX (Intel) (thanks to Dr. Ogita, Waseda university)
- MacOS (thanks to Tetsuya Sakurai)
- MacBook (thanks to Tommi Perälä, Tampere, Finland)
- IBM RS/6000
- SUN Solaris, Version ?? (thanks to Andre Weinberg, Wuppertal)
- Linux Suse 6.0 with libc5
- Silicon Graphics SGI (thanks to Helmut Jarausch, RWTH Aachen)
- HP-UX11 (thanks to Bastian Ebeling, TUHH)
- Linux x86_64 (AMD64) (thanks to Matthias Hüsken, Wuppertal)
- Linux x86_64 (Intel) (thanks to Dr. Ogita, Waseda university)
Shell file for some Unix architectures by Michael J. Schulte, Dean Batten and James E. Stine: